Notebooking Through The 50 States
Pairing Notebooking Through The 50 States with the required book, The 50 States (sold separately) students will complete drawings of state flags, add locations onto maps, and create timelines of each state’s history, and more.
By engaging with the material in a variety of ways, students will gain a deeper appreciation for the unique qualities that make each state so special. Start your journey of discovery through the 50 states today with Notebooking Through the 50 States.
Students will learn:
- Key facts about each state
- Inspiring people who were born or lived here
- State flags
- Important points in the history of this state
- Landmarks, attractions, museums, wildlife, and important historical locations
The 50 States
The 50 States book explores the U.S.A. with 50 fact-filled maps and more than 2,000 facts that celebrate the people, cities, nature and historic events that have helped make America what it is today.
The 50 States
The 50 States is a required book for our publisher-approved Notebook Companion™.
Explore every state of the USA from Alabama to Wyoming and the nation’s capital and learn some fascinating facts about each location. Discover the inventiveness, beauty and diversity of the United States in this curious collection of fact-filled infographics and maps.
Each map includes:
- a short introduction to the state
- key facts, including the capital; state bird, flower and tree; and statehood order
- state icons celebrating the state’s people, places and history
- inspiring people who have a connection to the state
- region spotlights to allow you to discover more about one particular place
- a moments to remember box with a list of significant dates and their events in the state’s history
The 50 States Notebook Series
The 50 States Notebook Series for grades 3+ explores the United States of America with key facts and fun activities about the people, history and natural environments that make each location within them uniquely wonderful. Beautiful illustrations, maps and infographics bring the places to life.
Other notebooks in this series include:
- The 50 States Adventure Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to 50 Adventures in 50 States)
- The Weird and Wonderful 50 States Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to Only In America)
- The People of the United States Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to We Are The United States)
- Notebooking Through the 50 States (A Notebook Companion™ to The 50 States)
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet