U.S. State Study Resource Pack Bundle
Easy to use. Open-and-go.
Your student will love exploring the 50 states using this mega worksheet and fact card bundle.
Studying the 50 states has never been so much fun for the student and so easy on the teacher. Don’t let geography get swept aside because it is just one more item to add to your schedule.
In a recent National Geographic Society survey of U.S. educators, 62% of participants said teaching geography was “extremely important.” But that doesn’t mean teaching it has to be extremely difficult or time consuming. The U.S. State Study Resource Bundle is simple and effective in engaging your child in learning about the 50 states.
Each of these four sets includes:
- key information about the symbol
- worksheets where students can color a picture of the symbol and fill in the information they’ve learned
- matching worksheets
- 50 full color flash cards with the key information
- 50 black and white flash cards where students can fill in the key information and color the pictures if they choose
For the State Flags Worksheets and Fact Cards, students will learn when each flag was adopted along with the meaning of:
- colors used in the flags
- motto and inscriptions
- dates on flags
- symbols used
- and more depending on the elements of each flag
For the units on state birds, state flowers, and state trees, students will learn:
- scientific name for each symbol
- key information such as size, color, etc.
- other interesting facts about the symbol
It’s a fun way to learn things about the United States—and maybe even your own state—that you’ve never learned before.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.