Biography Notebooking Journal
The Biography Notebooking Journal includes notebooking pages with the following sections, as well as a final summary and written narration page where you can sketch and write about the person in your biography project.
- Places to draw or paste a photo of the person
- Date of birth
- Date of death
- How they grew up
- Where they lived
- What childhood was like
- Timeline of life
- Early Life
- Family life (marriage, children, etc.)
- Why is this person important?
- Best known for
- Interests & hobbies
- Obstacles faced
- Character flaws
- Key events
- Places this person lived
- Describe the social, political, and economic climate your person experienced while alive
- Chronological events of this person’s life
- What are some questions you would ask this person?
- What are your final thoughts on this person?
- Sources with a link to create MLA or APA style citations
Holly Carter –
This Biography Notebooking Journal asks every question you can imagine when studying a character, an author, a person in history, or any person imaginable. This is such a versatile resource that we have used, and still love, to dive deeper into various people studies. We have learned so much using these pages, I’m so glad that we purchased them!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch