The Answers Notebook Volume 4 - A Master Books Companion
The Answers Notebook Volume 4 is a publisher-approved Notebook Companion™ for The New Answers Book 4 by Master Books, sold separately. This flexible Notebook Companion™ is suitable for grades 8-12.
Each chapter includes thought-provoking questions dealing with a difficult question, argument, or challenge to the biblical scientific worldview. As the textbook presents facts, statistics, and information, students will have the opportunity to define, explain, or give their opinion on the information they encounter.
Purpose of The Answers Notebook Volume 4
The purpose of this guide is to bring life to the ideas and concepts found in the textbook. Each question is an opportunity to not simply copy and paste, but to explore, reword, explain, and master the material.
The New Answers Book 4 is full of amazing scientific and factual truth rooted in the Word of God. It handles scientific concepts with integrity and boldness, equipping the reader (that’s you!) with knowledge, language, and a worldview that honors God as Creator.
The goal of this notebook is to help each student build a biblical worldview when it comes to challenging scientific questions. The work they do in this notebook will greatly assist them as they discuss these questions with others throughout their lives.
Challenging Worldview Topics
Each topic discussed, whether its cavemen, climate change, or the origin of the solar system, is presented from a Christian worldview, but there are many other theories and worldviews held by the people we interact with every day. While you work through this guide and the textbook, open yourself to new ideas presented through the lens of God’s Word. You might just be surprised at how some of your preconceived notions and assumptions change when you encounter the biblical, scientific evidence.
Like our other open & go curriculum, there is no prep-work involved – you simply grab your copy of The New Answers Book 4 and The Answers Notebook: Volume 4 and work at your own pace.
Includes Answers Index
In the back of this guide, you will find the “Answers Index,” a list of each question and the location of each question’s answer.
This is helpful for parents who are checking student’s work, or for students who need a guide to locating answers to the open-ended questions.
Topics Covered in The Answers Notebook Volume 4
- Does the Gospel Depend on a Young Earth?
- Do Plants and Leaves Die?
- Dragons… Were They Real?
- Peppered Moths… Evidence for Evolution?
- Is Evolutionary Humanism the Most Blood-stained Religion Ever?
- Was Charles Darwin a Christian?
- Cavemen… Really?
- Should There Really Be a Battle between Science and the Bible?
- What Did the Reformers Believe about the Age of the Earth?
- What Are Some of the Best Evidences in Science of a Young Creation?
- Have People Always Been Brilliant or Were They Originally Dumb Brutes?
- What about Living Fossils?
- What Is the State of the Canopy Model?
- Are There Transitional Forms in the Fossil Record?
- Could the Flood Cataclysm Deposit Uniform Sedimentary Rock Layers?
- Should We Be Concerned about Climate Change?
- What about Creation, Flood, and Language Division Legends?
- How Big Is the Universe?
- Could Noah’s Ark Have Been Made of Wood?
- What about Environmentalism?
- What about Distinct Starlight Models?
- What Are the Tactics of the New Atheists?
- Were There Any Volcanoes, High Mountains, and Earthquakes before the Flood?
- What about Beneficial Mutations?
- What about the Hebrew Language and Genesis?
- The Recapitulation of Recapitulation: Does Embryology Prove Evolution?
- Is Speciation Evidence for Creation or Evolution?
- Are Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) Wrong?
- What about Design Arguments Like “Irreducible Complexity”?
- What about the Origin of the Solar System and the Planets?
- Did Noah Need Oxygen Tanks on the Ark?
- The Image of God
- Dear Atheists… Are You Tired of It All?
Additional Volumes in This Series