The People of the United States Notebook
Students will have the opportunity to draw and label maps, explore the history of each state, and learn about important people who live in each state. By using The People of the United States Notebook, students will gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for the rich diversity of the United States.
Using the book We Are the United States and our Notebook Companion™ alongside your U.S. geography curriculum will add an interesting element to your studies. Or, if you are a DIY type of homeschooler, you can use this with the other books in the series for a fun and intersting study of the United States of America.
- Key information about each state, including capital city, population, and area
- Important facts about the history of the state and important people who contributed to this history
- State flags, symbols, and unique celebrations and events
- Important landmarks, cities, and natural wonders
- The people who originally lived in this state
- People who currently inhabit the state and their cultures and contributions
We Are the United States
Meet the People Who Live, Work, and Play Across the USA
We Are The United States
We are The United States is a required book for our publisher-approved Notebook Companion™.
Explore every state of the USA from Alabama to Wyoming learning about different heritages, religions, hobbies, vocations and cultures that populate this great country.
Using colorful infographics and illustrated maps, each state highlights impotant people from history and highlights cultural experiences from the area.
Learn about key facts and fun activities enjoyed by different people groups throughout history. Explore stats on each state, including population, history, and more.
The 50 States Notebook Series
The 50 States Notebook Series for grades 3+ explores the United States of America with key facts and fun activities about the people, history and natural environments that make each location within them uniquely wonderful. Beautiful illustrations, maps and infographics bring the places to life.
Other notebooks in this series include:
- The 50 States Adventure Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to 50 Adventures in 50 States)
- The Weird and Wonderful 50 States Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to Only In America)
- The People of the United States Notebook (A Notebook Companion™ to We Are The United States)
- Notebooking Through the 50 States (A Notebook Companion™ to The 50 States)